We want you to be absolutely delighted with every work that you purchase. If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied, we're here to help. Returns are accepted within 10 business days of delivery. We’re sorry, but shipping charges are non-refundable. You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and for the risk of loss or damage of the returned work.
To Be Eligible for a Return
- The work was received in the last 10 business days.
- The work is in the same condition as received.
- You have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- If the work is damaged in transit, please notify us immediately and include images of the damage and packaging.
How to Return
- Contact us before you begin your return: By phone at 212-688-0188 or email at email@example.com
- Pack the work securely along with the receipt or proof of purchase in the original or similar packaging.
- Please insure the package and require signature on delivery.
- Ship your return package by a traceable service to:
32 W. 40th Street, 1AK
New York, NY 10018
Ronin Gallery is not responsible for undelivered returns. You will receive your refund within 10 business days of your completed return.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us at 212-688-0188 or firstname.lastname@example.org.