Ronin Gallery works with many clients on a consignment basis, acting as agents in the sale of their art. Prints in a consignment sale are priced according to rarity, artist, design and condition, however, we will be happy to submit any reasonable offer to the owners.
1. The Ronin Gallery is acting as the agent for various owners for the sale of their Japanese print collections. You, the purchaser, do not pay any commission. The seller pays the commission.
2. The price listed is the suggested price for the print.
3. At this time, the owners are eager to sell and will consider all reasonable offers and you are encouraged to submit an offer. The owners have the right to reject any offer below the suggested price.
4. You will be notified if your offer is accepted or if you have to place a higher offer. If the print is added to your shopping cart after placing a bid, it means your offer was accepted.
5. No print will be reserved. Until you complete your order, the print is available to any other client making an offer.
6. All prints will be guaranteed by the Ronin Gallery and will be accompanied by a Ronin Gallery Letter of Authenticity.
7. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you will have 5 days from receiving the print to return it to the gallery for a full refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping charges. The prints must be returned in the same condition as when received via UPS, FedEx, USPS with a signature confirmation of delivery.