Sign up for the latest news
about our upcoming exhibitions, events, featured artists, special promotions, and more!
Adapting to the Pandemic
We are pleased to announce that Ronin Gallery will reopen by appointment-only starting September 9th. We will be accepting appointments on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays between 12pm and 5pm.
Over the past few months, we’ve modified our in-gallery experience. From a new air purification/filtration system and deep cleanings, to mask use and daily temperature checks, we’ve updated the gallery space and team practices so that you can feel confident during your in-person visit. Thank you all for your patience, enthusiasm, and support during these difficult times – we can’t wait to welcome you back into the gallery! Here’s what you can expect:
BEFORE YOUR VISIT
- Call or email the gallery to schedule your appointment between 12pm and 5pm on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday.
- Let us know which works you are interested in (up to 10 prints) so we can prepare a personalized showing for your visit.
- Answer the following four COVID-19 screening questions:
- Have you or a member of your household traveled outside of the country in the last 14 days?
- Have you or member of your household traveled outside of New York State in the last 14 days? If so, where have you traveled?
- Have you experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you been around or cared for anyone experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
DURING YOUR VISIT
- To ensure proper distancing, appointments are limited to two guests.
- Upon entering the gallery, we require that you wear a mask and take a temperature check.
- Your pre-selected works will be on view for your personalized showing.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?
Give us a call. If you would like to make an appointment at a time not listed above, just let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you.
We look forward to welcoming you to the gallery!
Based upon Governor Cuomo’s Executive Order 205, if you have traveled to or from one of the states and territories that meet the criteria for required quarantine, appointments must be delayed until your quarantine is over. For more information, visit the official site here. For full list of Covid-19 symptoms, visit the CDC’s official website here.